xx_International Software Summit 2017 - Middle East
DNV GL is pleased to invite you to the International Software Summit in Abu Dhabi on 9-10 May
There is no room for mistakes in the oil and gas industry today. Profit margins are tighter than ever, workforce has been significantly reduced and operational expenditure is increasing with ageing assets. How to ensure safe operations with high performance and operational cost under control? Asset Integrity Management Systems and Performance forecasting offer a compelling Asset Performance Management (APM) solution. Join DNV GL’s International Software Summit to learn how our asset ecosystem and cloud-enabled solutions can support you through your journey to operational excellence.
The Summit, which will be held this May, will demonstrate our existing offering in the Integrity Management, Risk Based Inspection and RAM analysis discipline. This is a perfect opportunity to learn more about the products and to play a central role in the software development.
Main reasons to join:
- Learn about newly released features and functionality
- Share your vision for future product enhancements
- Build your network with other users, product managers, sales and support staff
- Be inspired by the possibilities and new ideas from industry leaders and software experts
Product sessions will cover:
- Maros for ram analysis
- Taro for refinery design
- Synergi Pipeline for pipeline integrity management
- Synergi Plant and RBI Onshore/Offshore for plant integrity management and risk based inspection
Call for abstracts
Perhaps you’re applying the software in a unique or innovative manner? Did 2016 include the culmination of a long project that our software played a role in completing?
Please consider making a presentation at this conference to share your accomplishments. Your presentation helps enrich the event and spur ideas for the products to grow. Further, it gives you an opportunity to grow professionally and present your company as a leader. We welcome presenters from every background and experience level – no need to be an expert to share! In fact, we are willing to co-present if you need assistance putting a good presentation together.
To submit your experiences and abstract, please contact us today.
- The name of the product you are using
- Topic or draft title
- 2-5 sentence abstract
- Your name, company name and contact information