Frais d'inscription :
Free of charge
- Assister : Register here
Are your assets performing at their optimum?
With oil and gas related business under ever-increasing pressure to improve performance, there is little room for inefficiency, these days. Profit margins are tightening. This, coupled with workforce reductions, reduced operational expenditure and ageing assets, makes it vital to be confident that your assets are performing to their optimum designed levels and tolerances...safely!
Process safety will provide a full understanding of hazards and risks involved in any process. Taking this a step further, DNV GL has developed an innovative approach combining risk and reliability management (RAM) with asset performance management (APM) to develop what we are calling asset performance forecasting. This powerful tool will ensure that reliability metrics are dynamic, providing companies with real-time information on safety, performance and availability of their assets.
Join DNV GL’s International Software Summit to learn how our asset ecosystem (a combined platform for risk and reliability management techniques) and cloud-enabled solutions provide a powerful decision-making platform to support you through your journey to digital and operational excellence.
Main reasons to join:
- Learn about newly released features and functionality
- Share your vision for future product enhancements
- Build your network with other users, product managers, sales and support staff
- Be inspired by the possibilities and new ideas from industry leaders and software experts
Sessions will cover:
- Pipeline (Synergi Pipeline pipeline integrity management, Synergi Gas gas distribution, Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS) pipeline analysis, Pipeline Damage App and Corrosion Analytics)
- Plant (Phast process hazard analysis, Safeti QRA software, Safeti Offshore offshore safety, Synergi Plant plant integrity management, Maros RAM analysis and Taro refinery design)
- Structure (Sesam strength assessment, Synergi Structure structural integrity management)
Call for abstracts
Perhaps you’re applying the software in a unique or innovative manner? Did 2017 include the culmination of a long project that our software played a role in completing?
Please consider making a presentation at this conference to share your accomplishments. Your presentation enrich the event and spur ideas for the products to grow. Further, it gives you an opportunity to grow professionally and present your company as a leader. We welcome presenters from every background and experience level – no need to be an expert to share! In fact, we are willing to co-present if you need assistance putting a good presentation together.